Celebrate Missouri Botanical Garden founder Henry Shaw’s 219th birthday! Festivities take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and include a silhouette artist, stilt walker, balloon artist, and three performances by Bob Kramer’s Marionnettes (showtimes are 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.) and more. Take a tour of Tower Grove House, Shaw’s original country estate, open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Enjoy free admission for all visitors from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Enjoy free admission to the Children’s Garden from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Explore Henry Shaw’s country home, Tower Grove House, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and learn more about his life and legacy.
- Save 20% off at the Membership Services desk (discount available on-site only).
- Enjoy free admission to the Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House in Chesterfield and Shaw Nature Reserve in Gray Summit, Missouri.