STEM Leadership Series
8:00 am-2:30 pm
Sheet Metal Workers Grand Hall
A workshop for school and district administrators, principals, coordinators, coaches, teachers and leaders interested in bringing a stronger STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) mindset and intention to school and classroom practices.
Monday September 19: STEM and Curriculum Integration
- Morning: STEM and soft skills, STEM in places we don’t typically consider
- Afternoon: Maker Space Designs and Carnegie Pathways support
Wednesday October 26: Innovations
- Morning: STEM initiatives in the region (classroom, school, district)
- Afternoon: Field Trip featuring St. Louis start up and innovation community
Thursday November 17: Classroom Resources and Ideas
- Morning: STEM Resources and ideas
- Afternoon: Low cost problem solving in the classroom and Carnegie Pathways support
Tuesday December 13: STEM Work Places
- Morning: Field Trip to a STEM work place
- Afternoon: TBA (requests invited)
Thursday January 19: Engineering and Robotics
- Morning: Robotics in any classroom
- Afternoon: Planning STEM Days and STEM Nights and Carnegie Pathways support
Tuesday February 14: Regional Resources and Support
- Morning: STEM Fair for STEM Leaders
- Afternoon: Novel Engineering and Carnegie Pathways support
- STEMpact is sponsoring the STEM Leadership series. There is no cost for participating.
- When you register, it is assumed you will want a box lunch unless you say otherwise- so if you cannot attend after registering, kindly let us know.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is due one week prior to each session date for September, October, November, January, and February.
- You may register for single sessions or for the entire series.
- You may register as an individual or you may register a group.
- Send the following information: Name(s), position(s), school/district and email contact for each date you will attend. Send information to email@example.com.