Everyone loves a good contest.
Teachers, mySci wants to hear about the great things that are happening in your classroom and how we can continue to support your work around science education. So we’re asking you to help us expand our free STEM materials lending service. Was there a resource that was used to take your mySci lesson to the next level? Is there a tool or book that would allow you to expand your students’ understanding if only you had it in your classroom?
If so, we want to hear about it. Here are a few guidelines to consider:
- You can nominate multiple items.
- The maximum value for each item is $100.
- Items must be able to be used in conjunction with a mySci kit.
- Items must be new to us (not in one of our mySci kits our or materials lending inventory)
- Nominations are due by May 1, 2015.
If your item is selected to become a part of our STEM materials lending service, you will receive your choice of a $50 gift card to Amazon.com or the item that you nominated.